Helkama CC5 2016 105 Espoo Helkama Cylco/road bike, 54, Espoo

DORiki11

Merkki: Helkama CC5 2016 105 Espoo

Malli: Helkama

Lyhyt kuvaus: Cylco/road bike

Rungon koko: 54

Kuvaus: Selling my commuter due to the household reaching one too many bikes. I bought about 1 year ago and it has served me well since then. Aluminium framce, carbon forks. 105 set - works well enough, i have done 200s and mostly shorter trips as well with this setup and it's fine. Chainrings are compact 46-36t. 2*11 drivetrain. Tektro disc brakes (pads and brakes are okay). Bike is on the heavier side, with the current setup maybe 9-10 kgs. Bottom bracket bearing is good. Doesn't noises coming from there.

Myself changed in August 2023: All drivetrain components: Sprocket, chain, rings, front shifter cable and brake cables.
Last service at Lauranpoyra last october or so: replaced all cables and housings, bar tape.
I commute with this bike year around (even in winter) and that takes a toll on it's parts. I did clean it almost weekly and store it in heated storage overnight. I now replaced the rear deraliur cable to new one.

Personal opinon about the bike for the sake of expectations: Wheelset is basic aluminium. It is straigth, doesn't hit, works. Frame set up is quite aggresive - get's up to speed reasonably fast. Frame size is 54 - I am 182 so i could have taken the 56 or 110 stem. I would say it works well between 170-180. I have now set up gravel tire in back micehlin street tire in front- but have the pairs for and they go with the bike. In Winter i use 38 or 42 wide spikes in the front, and the gravel in the back. (clearance is quite small). Please note that this early series of 105 is well known for eating the cable. I always shimano series cabling for all bikes, and almost every 6 months this eats the set at least in my experience. If you use it only in summer, maybe different.

Pedal-bags-etc. can be part of discussion.

Reason for selling is I can only have so many bikes and want to buy the new one. It is on sale until the other one is availble.

Price is never set in stone, always open for offers. Test drive, etc. available on demand at Espoo. Can take the bike to HKI/Espoo region based on discussion.

Hinta: 400

Maakunta: Uusimaa

Yhteystiedot: Private message, yv

20240502_190502.jpg20240502_190736.jpg

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: DORiki11

• 2 weeks later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...