MYYTY: Trek Madone 3.5 2012, Ultegra Mix, 3467 km, size 54

siovene

MYYTY.

Hi,

I'm selling my Trek Madone 3.5. The bike is the 2012 model, but was bought in May 2013 in Italy. I have ridden it 3467 km (or 4877 if we count the turbo trainer at home during the winter.)

The size is 54. The top tube length is 54.3 mm and I have a 90 mm stem. If you prefer a longer stem, I have a 110 mm Deda stem that I don't need, I'll change it for you.

The bike is equipped with: Ultegra shifters and rear derailleur, and 105 brakes and front derailleur. The chain and cassette are 105. The chainrings are compact 50-34, and at the back there's an 11-28 cassette.

The condition is excellent, but admittedly not pristine: there are a few very minor cosmetic defects: some scratches on the rear derailleur and shifters (I fell one time on each side, but at only like 3 km/h because I was trying to start again a very steep climb in Italy after a stop, and it was hard to clip in the pedals at 15-20% grade).

Another cosmetic defect is that some paint on the fork is worn out by one of the cables because of the friction, and it's visible in one of the pictures at the Flickr link below.

Other than this, I've always taken very good care of the bike, always cleaning it after each use, always well lubed and stored in a dry, clean space. There is no rust or other problems. The bike rides very well, feel free to come try it (bring your own shoes and pedals of course.)

12719884643_ebabdda5fd_c.jpg

More pictures available on Flickr, click below:

IMG_3737.CR2

Hintapyyntö: 1000€

Yhteydenottotapa: [email protected] or 0504804026. My Finnish is too basic... it would be better if you contact me using English :) Please get in touch if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Salvatore.

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...