LOOK KG361 - MYYTY

easybiker

Klassisen kaunis LOOK KG361 -hiilikuitupyörä Shimano 105 -osilla. Perinteisen huipputeräsrungon ja-haarukan pehmeä fiilis ja silti jämäkkä ajotuntuma - yhdistettynä keveyteen ja herkkyyteen.

Uuden veroinen - yksi omistaja, joka ajellut sisään muutama sata kilometriä. Ollut pois käytöstä vuosikausia. Säilytetty koko ajan sisällä. Pölyt pois ja menoksi!

Runkokorkeus 55,5 cm c-t (53 cm c-c). Look ilmoittaa runkokooksi 53 cm, perinteisesti ilmaistuna koko on 55,5 cm.

Vaakaputki 53,8 cm

Satulakulma 72,5

Ohjauskulma 71

Look Ergopost Ti + Selle Flite Ti -satula

Poljinkampi 175 mm

Look-polkimet

Cinelli-ohjaustanko (avara)

Michelin Pro Race -renkaat

Musta hiilikuiturunko ja -haarukka

Shimanon yhtä vähän käytetyt SDP SL -ajokengät (koko 43) tarvittaessa kaupan päälle.

Hinta: 1500 € --> NYT 800 € noudettuna

Hieno pyörä mukavaan kruisailuun tai kovaan menoon!

Yhteydenottotapa: Yksityisviesti tai 0400-303 341

Käyttäjäkommentteja netin foorumeilta:

Great bike. The more I ride it the more I enjoy it. Smooth and efficient when cruising at speed, responsive and light when I push it up a hill, and poised and stable when I go through a sharp corner.

------

The comfort of the bike impresses me more and more. I chose this bike because I expected the carbon to be comfortable and because the Look's shallow seat angle helps me get a good fit (the upper part of my leg is long compared to the lower part.) When I first started riding it, I immediately noticed how much less fatigued I was at the end of a long ride; I credit the carbon for this. I didn't really notice the better fit at first, but now that I'm used to it, getting back on my old bike makes me instantly realize how much better the new fit is.

------

This bike is only 2.85 lbs lighter than my old steel Bianchi yet I average 1.4 mph faster on it, all day. It climbs well (Protons help) and reacts quickly to pedal input. The best two traits of the 361 are seamless neutral handling and all day comfort.

------

I truly love this frame. I searched and searched for something that felt comfortable over long rides, climbed great, and was stiff enough for my 190 pounds in sprints. This bike does all of the above well. Not quite as light (about 18 pounds loaded) as the 381i but I felt the ride was almost identical, so I went with this frame. Also, road Colnago's, Trek and Kestrel before deciding on the Look. I really could tell a difference in response and it didn't feel nearly as bumpy as the aluminum frames. Seamless design is just gorgeous too, and the CSC matte is low key but very beautiful. Honestly, I am so happy with this frame that I have stopped searching for "just the right" bike.

-------

The best bike I've owned. The ride quality is amazing, you can feel the road beneath you but you can also do an 80 mile ride and feel pretty good. Handling is very sharp and assured. You notice the light weight when climbing and I really appreciate it. Some people claim carbon is 'dead' and 'lifeless' but I can't say that's been my experience. It doesn't quite have the 'life' of a good steel frame, but then it weighs less and is more comfortable. Still it has feel!

-----

First thing I noticed was how smoothly this bike rides over rough roads. Very compliant, but stiff stiff enough to respond when you want it to. In fact, despite some other reviewers stating that it is not good for sprints, I must point out that I have won 2 field sprints in the past month on this bike, and one was for the State Championships... so I find it plenty stiff enough for me. All around a great bike that damps enough vibration to keep thing comfortable on 6 hour rides (especially ones that end with a sprint!)

-----

10 vuoden käytön jälkeen: The Look now gets a caning, 3 hard training rides per week with a good sprinkling of out of the seat sprinting. It still feels fantastic - probably not as stiff as modern carbon - but it was originally designed to feel like steel 531 tube.

post-10838-0-72642800-1392156795_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...