Colnago CT-1 Titanium-carbon road bike, 58, Tallinn

fandris

Brand: Colnago

Model: CT-1

Short description: Titanium-carbon road bike

Frame size: 58

Description: With a heavy heart I'm selling my titanium Colnago CT1. I'm the second owner of the bike, which was originally purchased in 2003.

Frame: Colnago CT1, Made in Italy, used, but in good condition, some paint chip marks from stones and wear-and-tear from riding, no accidents etc (i can send more pictures if interested)
Frame Size: 58
Fork: Colnago Force Carbon
Groupset: Campagnolo Record 10s (works very well, it has been regularly serviced)
Wheelset: Campagnolo Shamal Ultra with ceramic bearings
Tires: Contintental GP 5000 25c (that's the widest that will fit)

The bike has been recently serviced.

I love the bike and have had it for years, but the frame is just too small and racing-oriented for me. The feel of the titanium frame with carbon fork and back triangle, is very special. The bike was developed by Ernesto Colnago for pro rider Michele Bartoli, who wanted a bike that would best suit his attacking riding style:
https://lagazzettadellabici.wordpress.com/2010/03/31/favourite-bikes-of-the-pro-peleton-by-brent-backhouse/

The price is final. Check prices for frame and fork on ebay.

The bike is located in Tallinn, Estonia. I will be in Helsinki on the 9th of August and could bring the bike with me.

Price: €1399 (spring sale!)

City: Tallinn

Province: Estonia

Contact information: [email protected]

IMG_3350.JPGIMG_3349.JPGIMG_3348.JPGIMG_3344.JPGIMG_3343.JPGIMG_3341.JPGIMG_3339.JPG

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: fandris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...