Buying suggestion Any bike, 51, Helsinki

Shuvo

Brand: Buying suggestion

Model: Any

Short description: bike

Frame size: 51

Description: Hi,

Pardon me for making a irrelevant topic in this forum, this is not a sale or buying post. I guess this forum is more active than others. That's why I am posting here.

I am a foreigner. I am looking for a used hybrid bike. I contacted several sellers on tori.fi and facebook marketplace. None of them had buying receipts. So, I asked them to show bike frame number before meeting. Some of them refused to show and some of them stopped contacting me.

My question is, is it normal in Finland to ask for bike frame number/ID before meeting? If they do not have receipt nor they want to show frame number, how can I be sure the bike is not stolen*? Should I buy a used bike blindly?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you.

*Well, I can't be sure if the bike is stolen by having the frame number only. But still I can search the frame number online.

Price: €0

City: Helsinki

Province: Uusimaa

Contact information: .

If youre looking for a bike in Finland I would suggest first talking to the owners for a bit until you ask them for a receipt. Sometimes they have already posted a picture of the receipt in the pictures of the bike. If they dont you can always ask there’s nothing wrong with that. Sometimes the person that is selling there bike might not be the first owner but might have pictures of the receipts that the first owner might have show'n them. You can also ask for the frame number if they dont have a receipt ofcourse there’s nothing wrong with that either and if they wont show that either the bike may be stolen. PS there is a forum on this website where you can post a topic like this to say that youre interested in buying a hybrid bike.

The word ”ostetaan” means that youre looking to buy a bike.

Chris

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: Chris Spears

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...