Model: Crossway 20-V
Short description: Hybrid bike all-rounder
Frame size: 52
I want to give my very good friend Godzilla, who has been cared for and loved for 8 years, a second life. The reason for selling is I want to ride longer and faster, so the money will be invested in a road bike.
On the frame it says size 52cm, but I think it's very relative. I am ±176cm and there is room both up and down.
The bike is in great condition considering the age and usage. Basically Ive ridden it everywhere: asphalt roads, forest roads, gravel, snow and ice - Godzilla takes it all with ease. Suspension fork works perfectly and has mostly been locked through its life. The seatpost also has some amortisation for additional comfort.
Most components are original and the bike is serviced.
- new Kenda Kwick-trax 700x35c tyres
- new KMC chain
- new Shimano rear cassette
- new front shifting cable
In addition I offer:
- studded Suomi tyres 700x42c (which make winter riding a bliss, ridden just ~300km)
- set of SKS full fenders (pre-assembled and easy to put back on for the winter)
- set of clip-on SKS mudguards in case of sudden rain
I have been the only owner of the bike, so don't hesitate to ask anything. Additional information here: https://99spokes.com/en-EU/bikes/merida/2014/crossway-20-v
PM. Mobile pay.
Welcome to test-ride in Töölö.
Contact information: PM