BMC SLR 01 Road bike, 56, Rovaniemi

philipbee

Merkki: BMC

Malli: SLR 01

Lyhyt kuvaus: Road bike

Rungon koko: 56

Kuvaus: BMC SLR 01 with Campagnolo Record 12 speed components. Pictured here with BORA wheel set (not for sale at this time), but oh my they look so nice on there!.

Record ergoshifters, front and rear derailleur, crankset, cassette, chain, bontrager direct mount brakes. BMC carbon bar and alum. stem, 42, 120.
BMC seatpost, Giant carbon rail seat.

I am the second owner of this bike. I bought it when back home in Ireland on holidays. The lower part of the left rear seat stay had a deep scratch so I took frameset for professional repair to CyclePlus, which was completed and with a 3 year warranty. https://www.cycleplus.ie/pages/carbon/ You can see the repair area in the photos.

I can sell the bike without wheels for 1700.

I hardly ride the bike (611 km on Strava on this bike) and am always on the Fatbike or Gravel bike , so have decided to move it on

Not included are the pedals, the bottle cages or the Wahoo mount

Happy to answer questions, or if you want more photos. You’re welcome to make an offer.

Hinta: €1700

Maakunta: Lappi

Yhteystiedot: philipbee at gmail.com

IMG_9676 Large.jpegIMG_9679 Large.jpegIMG_9682 Large.jpegIMG_9689 Large.jpegIMG_9686 Large.jpegIMG_9684 Large.jpegIMG_9680 Large.jpegIMG_9687 Large.jpegIMG_9688 Large.jpegIMG_9685 Large.jpeg

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: philipbee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...