S-works Venge R8000, 52, Jyväskylä

Dimshek

Brand: S-works

Model: Venge

Short description: R8000

Frame size: 52

Description: Selling my beloved racing bike due to the end of my racing as such. I am the third owner of the bike, and the original built was done by Toni&Toni few years ago based on the 2014 frameset. Has an all-around Ultegra R8000 with Dura-ace pedals (can be sold without them).
Full carbon cockpit (both stem and the bar), new bar tape and the saddle which was used probably on 15 rides max.
The seat-post has an option of an offset that changes simply by turning the post 180'. Good if you want to change between TT position and road bike positions.

Crankset - changed to a custom Ultegra R8000, 165mm 36-50 for the best racing ratio on Finnish roads. I shall also include the original 34 wheel in the sale.

Rear cassette: either 11-28 Ultegra (on Alexrims training wheels) or 11-25 Dura-ace cassette.

I shall include the picture of this bike as it was used for Triathlon and the TT aero cockpit is also available for sale as an option.

After the last race in August 2021, the bike went through the whole service (new Dura-ace coated cables, new bearings, fully greased and cleaned) and stayed inside since then.

Size-wise - I am 177 with a 81cm inseam and the bike still has 1,5-2 cm in the seat tube to go up, but I would say it is a perfect size for anyone between 170 and 177 tall.

Bike weight with the bottles and deep rims was at 7.2 kg. Can be easily tweaked to weigh less than 7 kilos if you put lighter wheels/saddle/potentially crankset

Price for the bike with the basic wheels

Price: 1

City: Jyväskylä

Province: Keski-Suomi

Contact information: please use Fillaritori messages

2021-10-26 18.19.06.jpg2021-10-26 18.19.00.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...