GPC Custom Titanium Endurance Road, 52, Rauma

jamie_given

Brand: GPC

Model: Custom Titanium

Short description: Endurance Road

Frame size: 52

Description: FRAME:

My goal during the pandemic was to learn more about bike fittings, biomechanics, and how to build custom titanium bikes. Before this bike was completed, I started working as the Finnish Service Partner for Argon 18 (https://www.givenperformance.com/argon-18). The bike is an absolute dream to ride, and it deserves to be ridden more than I do.

FIT:

The bike should fit someone between 174 and 182 cm tall. I'm willing to include a bike fit so you can make sure it fits right. Here are some key frame sizes (ST 50 cm, TT 53 cm, Stem 10 cm).

WHEELS:

It fits 700C wheels. Max tire width is 32mm. It comes with 50mm hand-built carbon race wheels and 28mm Continental GP 5000 tires. ( DT SWISS 350 hubs)

COMPONENTS:

Shimano ULTEGRA R8000 group set (chainset is 53/39 105 since Ultegra wasn't available).

BSA threaded bottom bracket, White Industries headset, 38cm PRO alloy handlebars. A place to mount a 3rd water bottle for long tours and 2 stainless steel water bottle cages.

CONDITION:

This bike is almost brand new and hasn't ridden more than 4000 kilometers. It has no scratches or dents, and it's titanium so it's light, strong, and corrosion-resistant.

WARRANTY:
It's sold without a warranty, but the builder offers a lifetime warranty on their frames, which I'd be happy to help you with if there's an issue. After building it and riding it for about 4000 km. I would say it's highly unlikely.

Price: €2800

City: Rauma

Province: Satakunta

Contact information: jamiegiven(at)gmail.com

tibike1.jpgtibike2.jpgtibike3.jpgIMG_20221115_113825199.jpgIMG_20221115_113721774.jpgIMG_20221115_113740346.jpgIMG_20221115_113952424~2.jpg

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: jamie_given

Jamie Given: Coach, Master's Degree Student studying performance optimization with focus on elite sports at Mid Sweden University. givenperformance.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm not trying to hide anything, but I can't tell who made it. A friend of mine works in the cycling industry in Taiwan. He set me up with a frame manufacturer in the east, and the rest is confidential.

If you're interested in the frame or the bike, I'll drive up to Tampere to show it to you. It's been on sale since October and you're the first person to show interest. I have been thinking about taking the Fillaritori listing down and trying some sites in Germany or the UK where the markets are a lot bigger. 

Jamie Given: Coach, Master's Degree Student studying performance optimization with focus on elite sports at Mid Sweden University. givenperformance.com

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...