Trek 920 Disc (2017) Your new gravel & travel bike, 56, Vaasa

hendrikm

Brand: Trek

Model: 920 Disc (2017)

Short description: Your new gravel & travel bike

Frame size: 56

Description: You know you need the 920 Disc if you want a bike that performs for daily rides just as well as your next around-the-world trip. The 920 Disc (all the specs can be seen here: https://www.trekbikes.com/fi/fi_FI/pyörät/retkipyöräily-ja-retkipyörät/920/920-disc/p/17049/) has a front and rear rack which I love for transporting a few parcels to the Post, grocery shopping or all the panniers you want to take. The Disc brakes are a treat on gravel roads, single trail and daily city use alike. It functions perfectly and has a few signs of use, but generally the condition is very good.

I updated the bike to tubeless Schwalbe Thunder Burt Evo SnakeSkin PaceStar 29x2,10” TL-Easy Folding tires but as I haven't used the bike in a year you might need to refill with your choice of tubeless puncture liquid [I have added it at the beginning of Summer 2022 to both tires, though]. I will add in the tubes too, in case you want to ride it the traditional way. Other than the Tubeless tires the bike comes with the same specs as linked above (on the image is my Brooks Saddle, which I will switch back to the like-new Bontrager saddle that the bike came with).

Selling due to lack of use (on my way to only own one bike!). You're welcome to come and test the bike in Vaasa or I can ship it to you anywhere in Finland, at your own cost.

Price: €1290 / Offer

City: Vaasa

Province: Pohjanmaa

Contact information: Drop me a PM here or write me at hello [åt) hendrikmorkel dot com

52399434358_afed3f50b4_k.jpg52399368490_c5581d7944_k.jpg52399229259_8b9a18afe3_k.jpg52399434493_2aa5e92adb_k.jpg52399434543_2cf92db1ec_k.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...