Facebookin kautta kirjautuminen poistuu ×

KOGA WorldTraveller29 Trekking/touring bike, 56cm, Heinola

juozas

Brand: KOGA

Model: WorldTraveller29

Short description: Trekking/touring bike

Frame size: 56cm

Description: The bike is from 2017 Koga worldtraveller series. In this link https://www.koga.com/en/bikes/trekking/collection-2017/worldtraveller29.htm?frame=H you will find all the information and all the original specs, parts, etc.

In total, the bicycle has travelled about 15.000km. Probably even less.I have cross Finland and northern Norway a couple of years back, without a hiccup. It performs incredibly. It has also survived the winter in Helsinki, and I can confirm that everything works and performs great even in -20C.

As you can compare the original photo with my own, some things have been changed/added: there's a front rack now as well, I have changed the bottle cages. The racks show some rust marks, but they remain fully functional.
New set of tires, bought just before the last winter: Schwalbe Tour plus (works great in snow too).
The chain is new, changed just before the last winter.
The rear cogset has been completely changed a couple of years ago (after my long trip, therefore the new one has not done many km)
Two of the front chain rings have been changed last summer, and are brand new.
Also, the front derailleur is brand new, changed in autumn 2020
The oil of the hydraulic brakes has been changed recently then too.

A year ago, the bike has also undergone a thorough maintenance, with the change of gear shifting cables, re-oiling some parts, adjusting the spokes, changing brake pads.

+ Sigma speedometer and saddle pouch come together with the bike

The bike is a true workhorse, whether just commuting in the city or hoarding massively packed panniers up the hills.
The frame is quite big and therefore would best fit a tall person. noin 180+cm

I could deliver the bike within Päijät-Häme,Etelä-Savo or Helsinki

The bike has not been ridden since last spring, but has been staying in warm storage all the time. Therefore, all of the above described maintenance, although done a year ago, is still as new.

can send more photos or other info

Myös suomeksi mahdollista.

Price: 1000eur

City: Heinola

Province: Päijät-Häme

Contact information:  private message, email: [email protected] puh: 045 350 5448

IMG_20210911_112212_8.jpg

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: juozas

• Viestejä 35
  • Luotu
  • Edellinen viesti

Eniten kirjoittaneet

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...