White interceptor rr50 wheelset, DT Swiss hubs, (rear crashed)

anverx

Kuvaus: 

The offering is a deep section 50mm carbon tubular wheelset from XXL.  The hubs are DT 240S.  Original price was around 1K eur, weight something like 1600g 

The rear wheel has been hit and is now out of true.  Some people say that carbon wheels can't be trued, but that seems incorrect,  I got rid of the bigger wobble, but didn't go further as i don't have the right tools or the expertise.  My local bike shop told me they would take 35 eur to true it but they couldn't guarantee the result.   I rode these wheels(after the crash) for 100 km just to check,  they are light and fast as ever, breaking on the rear is ofc suboptimal. 

These come with Vittoria rally  tubes on them, they are fairly fresh, may be 1000-2000 km on them.   There should be a bit of sealant in the tubes, unless it dried up over winter.  I'll throw in a roll of tube tape for two wheels.  Cassette is not a part of the offer.

Hintapyyntö: 300

Yhteydenottotapa: [email protected]

wheels5.jpg

wheels4.jpg

wheels2.jpg

wheels1.jpg

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...