MYYTY - Cannondale CAAD 12 Ultegra (size 54) Helsinki

Serg

Kuvaus: 

Rungon koko (lisää myös otsikkoon): 54

Hintapyyntö: 1200€ 1100€ 1000€ with Aksium wheels or 1700€  1500€ with Shamall mile wheels

Paikkakunta (lisää myös otsikkoon): Helsinki

Yhteydenottotapa: Call or SMS to: o4o7413816

Cannondale CAAD 12 Ultegra 2016. In perfect condition, the frame looks like new. The ride of the bike is amazing, light, fast and very responsive. Best aluminium frame in the market. 

In colour acid red, you need to see it by yourself to appreciate the nice flashy colour, the one in the picture is not as good as in reality.

Frame size is 54 cm. I am 1,81m and fits perfectly.

The bike has been used mainly during this summer, I got it at the end of last year so ridden about 600 Kms only.

The condition is excellent, everything works perfectly, crispy and accurate shifting and also powerful breaking. I have added new shifting and braking cables from Shimano Dura ace and Ultegra series.

You can choose the standard Mavic Aksium wheels (1200€) or with Campagnolo Shamal Mile (1700€)

The shamal mile wheels really add on the performance of the bike, light and stiff for climbing (1450 grs), with USB ceramic bearings for a very smooth ride and the special coating on the breaking for better stopping power. The shamal wheels include special breaking pads, 2 extra spokes, tool and wheel bags.

Frame: Cannondale CAAD 12

Saddle: FiziK Airone R7

Seat Post: Cannondale C1 Carbon

Stem: cannonade C1 100mm

Handlebar: cannonade C1 aluminium 42cm

Casette: Ultegra 11-28

Crankset: Cannondale Spider ring SL 36/52

Groupset: Ultegra 6800

Wheels:

Option 1:Mavic Aksium with new Mavic Yksion tyres

Option 2: Campagnolo Shamal Mile with ceramic bearings and Vittoria Corsa tyres + latex tubes

Give a call or SMS, you can come to Lauttasaari and see and try the bike. If you decide to buy, I can make a bike fit for you if needed.

IMG_1993.JPG

IMG_1996.JPG

Muokattu: , käyttäjä: Serg
price drop

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Liity keskusteluun!

Voit kirjoittaa nyt ja rekisteröityä myöhemmin. Jos sinulla on jo käyttäjätunnus, kirjaudu sisään käyttäksesi tiliäsi.

Vastaa aiheeseen...

×   Olet liittänyt muotoiltua sisältöä.   Poista muotoilu

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Edellinen sisältösi on palautettu.   Poista sisältö

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Luo uusi...